Monday, November 24, 2008

Full Sail's 2009 Brewmasters Reserve List

Full Sail Brewing Company has released their 2009 schedule of special Brewmaster Reserve beers. Full Sail, I've found, is always consistent and constantly surprising me. It's hard to go wrong with their core beers (IPA, Pale Ale, Amber, and Session), I went a bit overboard with how many six packs of both the LTD 01 and LTD 02 I went through, and the few Brewmaster Reserves that I've had (Prodigal Sun and Old Boardhead Barleywine 07) have been fantastic. So, it's with some excitement that I reprint at least the basic details of their new lineup. Open up this pdf for full details.

  • Slipknot Imperial IPA (January to mid-March)
  • Full Sail Imperial Porter (March to April)
  • Kellhauler Scottish Ale (mid-March to June)
  • Grandsun of Spot IPA (June to September)
  • Vesuvius Belgian Style Golden Ale (mid-August to November)
  • Lupulin Fresh Hop Ale (mid-September to November)
  • Wreck the Halls (November to mid-January)
  • Black Gold Bourbon Imperial Stout (February until it's gone)
  • Old Boardhead Barleywine (08 released October 2008, 09 in October 2009)
I've yet to see the 2008 Barleywine anywhere around here, although I have snatched up two bottles of the 07 so far this year, and right now I've got a bottle of their 21 Anniversary Doppelbock waiting in the fridge for me. We'll see how long it lasts in there.